Friday, September 29, 2017

Closer to midterm

As I get closer to midterm, I feel the need to do exceptionally well! I want to set a high standard for myself.

My husband said, "don't set it too high because if you don't get it, you will get down on yourself.
Also want to do well in the journal assignments.
Basically, I want to do awesome in this class.
I feel this perfection monster rearing its head at me. Nothing less than a 100%.
I know this is unhealthy thinking, however it is hard to shake myself from it.
I would like to go for imperfectly perfect.


It will be almost a week before I see Miriam, I know I will need to discuss this issue with her, before I start doing idiotic stuff.

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to you, Kat. When I am straightening the aisles, and one of my managers finds something that needs to be straightened better, I get a bit annoyed at myself because I did not do it "right"the first time. However, even if you don't meet your goal of getting 100% in your class, I still encourage you not to be too hard on yourself. You're an awesome person, Kat! Even if you failed the class, God would still provide another way for you to succeed in life because he always has something good for us, even in the bad. But I am sure you'll do fine in the class, Kat! Believe in yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Patricia. I would love to do awesome in this class

    ReplyDelete