Monday, January 1, 2018

This Year In Review


This Year In Review

This year had some gains and losses!
This year got to see my brother Ed twice due to him taking care of my Father in Law. 
I learned about Western religions and gained a better understanding of Judaism and some of Islam.  I even got to learn more aspects of Christianity too. 
This year I grew closer to Susan Raymon.  I am so happy for this because she shows the kind of person I want to be.  
I also started being more social and joined on different events like coloring, solar eclipse, the pharm event where we fold bags and, they get turned into things that people could use. I also did an ornament event too.
We did lose some family members: our niece Jen due to drug overdose.  We also lost my father in law, Gerald Rosinski due to cancer and old age. 

I gained confidence and my recovery voice to say no! I don’t want to do this. I also walked away from a toxic relationship.  I feel like I can breathe more freely and be with people who encourage my recovery, and not tear me down or trivialize the eating disorder.
I took an awesome class Stress Management, not only did I get an A but I received lots of insight and great learning skills.


I had a great year!!! Good bye 2017 and hello 2018 may it grant me opportunities to grow and learn as an individual and be more kind to others without getting stepped on!

No comments:

Post a Comment