Sunday, June 30, 2019

Saying no

I got to a point where if I don't want to do something, I just let ppl know. If they don't like it sorry but I am not going to do something I am not comfortable with. I told my stepmom after she wasn't hearing me that I wasn't going up north because we have a room and I want to stay away from fireworks. She wasn't hearing me. She got mad because I told her I didn't want to go up north or having anything to do with Mi. I am done pleasing ppl. I am not going to the 30th class reunion. Five years ago, I went and lost weight and ended up in the dog house with her. I don't want to do that again nor do I want to go due to cliqueness. It was way too loud last time. My friend wants me to go but I told him no. He keeps asking me in round about ways. I keep telling him no.
The point is, I am keeping my boundaries and saying no!

No comments:

Post a Comment