Tuesday, March 17, 2020

New way of life

This COVID-19 or Corona virus is really making people change their lives in various ways: Certain churches are closing their doors for a few weeks, restaurants with drive thru or carry out only, gyms, and library have closed.
Now we hear a term like social distancing so we don't catch whatever someone has.  We can't hug the person or shake hands with them, we have to stay with in 6 feet away from them.
Another sad thing is people are hoarding stuff and others can't get it because people buy too much and don't save any for the rest of humanity. I heard in one state there was a fist fight over paper towel. That is sad when it gets to that point.
My personal advisor will be having sessions via video chat during these times. I understand why she is doing this so she can be safe for her and husband. I will miss the hug at the end of the session.
I get why, and yet it feels so cold to do that. 
I just hope and pray that this will be a thing of the past like N1H1 and people can return to the routines they used to do before all this came about.


I know this won't last long just have to find other ways to do things and try and be positive and be there for each other! 




No comments:

Post a Comment