Thursday, September 1, 2016

ED -Mr. Killjoy

I have noticed that when I was in deep with the ED, I lost a lot more than weight.
1. Joy-my sense of humor left me
2. Me-my essence who I  was being swallowed by this monster
I have noticed emptiness like a vacuum. I was there but not really present in mind and body.
I felt like I was sleep walking through life.
It took Miriam to mention the one thing I was afraid to jolt me out of my fog.

Now when I get to thinking, I want be like that, I have to remember how vacant I felt. I don't want to live that way.
As Terry said, I have to be happy with me. So I have to acknowledge that critical voice and know it isn't my voice and put it back where it belongs down in the pit.
I will face the feelings that have been hurting me and will trust Miriam to help me through the pain and get to the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment