Wednesday, February 22, 2017

American Ninja Warrior Women

I watched the All Star Ninja Warrior women perform. I was happy to see that more women were picked to perform along the men. Even though they made mistakes, still good to see them taking chances.
Life is a chance. We either take risks or kick ourselves for not later on in life. Yes I made some risks that I shouldn't had but they were risks that I can say I did try.
As far as risks goes, I have done some risky things like: tandem skydiving in 2003, indoor skydiving 2011, tandem parasailing 2012, Skyjumping 2013, and rip cord 2015. I felt free during these and would love to do any of these again.
A risk I haven't taken is being vulnerable with Miriam. I know it will come in time, I can't rush the process.
Bottom line: It is good to take risks every once in awhile to explore life's possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment