Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Year's Resolutions!


New Year's Resolutions to People in Recovery

New Year's Resolutions can mean a lot to many people, however it could mean a new beginning chapter for a person in recovery. Their resolutions could be: staying with their meal plan, staying out of treatment centers, working with their treatment teams, and finally deciding that this year it will be the year to kick the eating disorder to the curb. I know for me, it is writing goals that I would like be accomplished with the help of my therapist. I know if I want to recover and accomplish my goals, I will have to do my part and work on my goals during the counseling sessions and also in between. I know this will take a lot of determination to get this done, but I know that I have the will to do this!


No comments:

Post a Comment